Your shopping bag is empty
^ Click for enlarged details of main image
Limited Edition photos of Dundee:
Aspect Ratio 1:1
Small Limited Edition of 250
Medium Limited Edition of 150
Large Limited Edition of 50
Your print is hand signed including Limited Edition Number.
Balgay Park was initially created to help improve the health of Victorian mill workers. The open public space proved a welcome and necessary respite from the workers' poor living and working conditions.
Feel the benefit yourself along the park's mature woodland paths with views across the River Tay.
Britain's only full-time public observatory sits within Balgay Park. It was gifted to the people of Dundee in 1935, thanks to a bequest from John Mills, a local manufacturer and keen amateur scientist.
Mills Observatory upholds its original aim to this day: to encourage the public understanding of science
Photo taken from Balgay Park Dundee featuring Cox's Stack.
Please Note: The print does not include a frame.
Description: Dundee, Balgay Park, Cox Stack, Mills Observatory
Aspect Ratio 1:1
- Limited Edition Fine Art Print: Edition of 250
- Picture: 200 x 200mm (7.7" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 300 x 300mm (12" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Limited Edition Fine Art Print: Edition of 150
- Picture: 280 x 280mm (10.8" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 400 x 400mm (16" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Limited Edition Fine Art Print: Edition of 50
- Picture: 480 x 480mm (18.9" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 700 x 700mm (28" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting
Help & Info
Be the first to know about Infinity Photography & Eyetees special offers and events.