Leadenhall Market London
Leadenhall Market London photos and Llyod's Building London photographs, B&W photography and photos of Londons financial district
Leadenhall Market is a covered market in the City of London, located in Gracechurch Street.
The market dates back to the fourteenth century. It is open from 07:00-late Monday to Friday, and sells fresh food; among the vendors there are cheesemongers, butchers and florists. Originally a meat, game and poultry market, it stands on what was the centre of Roman London.
The Lloyd's building (also sometimes known as The Inside-Out Building) is the home of the insurance institution Lloyd's of London, and is located at One Lime Street, in the City of London, England
Description: Leadenhall Market London Llyod's Building London photography Londons Financial District Black and White B&W London Reflections
- Picture: 300 x 200mm (12" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 400 x 300mm (16" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 380 x 280mm (15" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 500 x 400mm (20" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 780 x 480mm (30.7" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 1000 x 700mm (40" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting