Petticoat Lane Market 6
Petticoat Lane Market London photos and Swiss RE Tower London photographs, B&W photograph of Londons markets
Petticoat Lane Market
Petticoat Lane Market is a fashion and clothing market located on Wentworth Street and Middlesex Street in East London. It is one of a number of traditional markets, lying to the east of the City of London.
A few hundred yards to the north is Old Spitalfields market, and across Commercial Street, to the east, lies Brick Lane Market. Nearby is the newly-refurbished Spitalfields Market, which houses a more upmarket selection of stalls. A half mile further east is the Columbia Road Flower market.
Description: Petticoat Lane Market London Swiss RE Tower London photography London markets Black and White B&W London Reflections
- Picture: 300 x 200mm (12" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 400 x 300mm (16" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 380 x 280mm (15" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 500 x 400mm (20" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 780 x 480mm (30.7" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 1000 x 700mm (40" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting