St. Katherine's Dock
St. Katherine's Dock photos and London Docks, B&W photography and photos of London waterfront.
St Katharine Docks, in the London Borough of Tower Hamlets, were one of the commercial docks serving London, on the north side of the river Thames just east (downstream) of the Tower of London and Tower Bridge. They were part of the Port of London, in the area now known as the Docklands, and are now a popular housing and leisure complex.
Description: St. Katherine's Dock photos London Dock photography London Black and White B&W London Reflections
- Picture: 300 x 200mm (12" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 400 x 300mm (16" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 380 x 280mm (15" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 500 x 400mm (20" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 780 x 480mm (30.7" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 1000 x 700mm (40" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting