St. Olave's Church London 4
St. Olave's Church London photos and London Church, B&W photography and photos of London
St Olave Hart Street is a Church of England church in the City of London, located on the corner of Hart Street and Seething Lane near Fenchurch Street railway station.
John Betjeman described St Olave's as "a country church in the world of Seething Lane". The church is one of the smallest in the City and is one of only a handful of medieval City churches that escaped the Great Fire of London in 1666. In addition to being a local parish church, St Olave's is the Ward Church of the Tower Ward of the City of London.
Description: St. Olave's Church London photos London Church photography London Black and White B&W London Reflections
- Picture: 300 x 200mm (12" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 400 x 300mm (16" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 380 x 280mm (15" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 500 x 400mm (20" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 780 x 480mm (30.7" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 1000 x 700mm (40" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting