Tower of London 2
Tower of London photographs and London Tower, Thames River, B&W photography and photos of London
Her Majesty's Royal Palace and Fortress, more commonly known as the Tower of London (and historically as The Tower), is a historic castle and scheduled monument in central London, England, on the north bank of the River Thames. It lies within the London Borough of Tower Hamlets and is separated from the eastern edge of the City of London by the open space known as Tower Hill. It is the oldest building used by the British government.
The Tower of London is often identified with the White Tower, the original stark square fortress built by William the Conqueror in 1078. However, the tower as a whole is a complex of several buildings set within two concentric rings of defensive walls and moat.
Description: Tower Bridge London photography Thames River Black and White B&W London Reflections
- Picture: 300 x 200mm (12" x 7.7")
- Paper size: 400 x 300mm (16" x 12")
- 50mm (2") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 380 x 280mm (15" x 10.8")
- Paper size: 500 x 400mm (20" x 16")
- 60mm (2.4") white border around image for mounting
- Picture: 780 x 480mm (30.7" x 18.9")
- Paper size: 1000 x 700mm (40" x 28")
- 110mm (4.3") white border around image for mounting